What to Bring With You?
- A valid passport
- Your case number (should have been sent to you by the embassy)
- If you have, the originals of your vaccination documents and their translations (in English),
- If you have a disease in your history if you have a chronic disease or if you ever had any important operation, translation of your medical documents and treatment plan, or if you have a psychiatric disease, if you use any medicine for psychotic treatment, if you use sedatives or relaxants your physicians’ treatment plan will be useful for the panel physician.
- Your medicine(s)
- If you are using glasses, bring your glasses with you.
- If you are a mother, bring the birth dates for each child in US Calendar format (mm/dd/yyyy)
- You may bring your medical appointment confirmation letter which you should receive at least 4 days after your reservation in our web page, it may be useful.
It is not mandatory to bring photos as we take your photo as a courtesy.
Fasting does not affect the medical examination process. You can eat and drink normally.