What to Bring With You?
- A valid passport
- Confirmation page for the DS260 form (DS160 form for K-Visa applicants), printed
- The invitation email from the US Consulate, printed
- COVID-19 vaccination certificate, please print and bring (see this page for details)
- If you have, the originals of your vaccination documents and their translations (in English or Turkish)
- If you have a disease in your history if you have a chronic disease or if you ever had any important operation, translation of your medical documents and treatment plan, or if you have a psychiatric disease, if you use any medicine for psychotic treatment, if you use sedatives or relaxants your physicians’ treatment plan will be useful for the panel physician.
- Your medicine(s)
- If you are using glasses, bring your glasses with you
- If you are a mother, bring the birth dates for each child in US Calendar format (mm/dd/yyyy)
- You may bring your medical appointment confirmation letter which you should receive at least 4 days after your reservation in our web page, it may be useful
Please complete the DS-260 form for every family member before making an appointment (if it is applicable for your visa category).
It is not mandatory to bring photos as we take your photo as a courtesy.
Fasting does not affect the medical examination process. You can eat and drink normally.