What to Bring With You?
- A valid passport
- Confirmation page for the DS260 form (DS160 form for K-Visa applicants), printed
- The invitation email from the US Consulate, printed
- COVID-19 vaccination certificate, please print and bring (see this page for details)
- If you have, the originals of your vaccination documents and their translations (in English or Turkish)
- If you have a disease in your history if you have a chronic disease or if you ever had any important operation, translation of your medical documents and treatment plan, or if you have a psychiatric disease, if you use any medicine for psychotic treatment, if you use sedatives or relaxants your physicians’ treatment plan will be useful for the panel physician.
- Your medicine(s)
- If you are using glasses, bring your glasses with you
- If you are a mother, bring the birth dates for each child in US Calendar format (mm/dd/yyyy)
- You may bring your medical appointment confirmation letter which you should receive at least 4 days after your reservation in our web page, it may be useful
It is not mandatory to bring photos as we take your photo as a courtesy.
Fasting does not affect the medical examination process. You can eat and drink normally.